Information Collection and How it is used
- SimpleOne collects personal information when you register with SimpleOne to use SimpleOne services or to post content on SimpleOne.
- When you register we ask for your email address and personal information such as your name.
- SimpleOne automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request.
- SimpleOne uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
IP AddressesIP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in our user registration databases when you register with SimpleOne. IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
- To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- To estimate the total number of users visiting SimpleOne from specific geographical regions.
CookiesA cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use SimpleOne's products or services that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of the SimpleOne service.
SimpleOne uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you "sign in".
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using SimpleOne's services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve SimpleOne's content and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- SimpleOne will never rent or sell your personal information.
Generally, SimpleOne does not share personal information about you with other people or
non-affiliated companies without your consent except to provide products or services you've requested
and in the following circumstances:
- SimpleOne may be required to disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Editing and Deleting Account Information. Security.
- You can change your SimpleOne Account Information, at any time.
- We may send you certain communications relating to the SimpleOne service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your SimpleOne account.
- You can delete your SimpleOne account at any time from your account page; however, please note that your identification information may remain in SimpleOne's records for some period.
- We limit access to personal information about you to our employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Your SimpleOne Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas, SimpleOne may use SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.